Onsite Shredding Services in Riverside, CA
Transporting all of your boxes full of paperwork to your nearest shredding facility can end up being a costly process if you factor in lost time during loading, unloading, and driving out to a shredding facility. Mobile shredding is your perfect solution to this difficult and time-consuming process.
Shred Nations Riverside will send a truck equipped with an industrial shredder to your location to shred your documents on-site. Shredding your confidential documents is crucial in keeping you, your family, and your employees safe. It is also always important to make sure you are complying with all federal and California laws that mandate the proper destruction of sensitive information.
How Mobile Shredding Works at Shred Nations Riverside
Here is quick outline of the steps involved in mobile shredding in Riverside:
- To begin, fill out the form to the right or call us at (951) 398-3231. Shortly after we will connect you to local shredding companies near you, who will then provide you with quotes for your specific shredding project.
- Go through the quotes provided to you and choose the company that best provides the service that fits your budget and project needs. Soon after they will provide you with locked shredding bins to store your documents until they are shredded.
- Once your locked shredding bins are filled with documents to shred, the company will drive out to your location in a shredding truck and shred everything on-site while you watch.
- When your documents are done being destroyed you will be granted a Certificate of Destruction, proving when and where your documents were properly destroyed. Throughout the entire process, none of our employees with ever come in contact with your confidential paperwork.
How Secure in Mobile Shredding in Riverside?
Using a third party can be scary when it comes to shredding your private documents. Shred Nations Riverside wants to make sure you feel confident in the security of your documents when working with us. We effectively eliminate the risks associated with using a middleman by having you place your files in locked shredding bins; this makes it so no documents are misplaced and no employees are ever able to come in direct contact with your files.
To truly ensure all your bases are covered, we also recommend to all our customers to make sure the shredding company of your choice is NAID AAA Certified. NAID has laid out strict and high-standard guidelines on document shredding safety, and any company who is compliant with their standards is certain to handle your documents with the utmost of security.
How Much Does Mobile Shredding Cost in Riverside?
Trying to find a price for a shredding project can be difficult, so let’s get right to the pint. On average it costs $100 to have a truck come to your location and shred your documents on-site in Riverside. This can change, however, depending on where you are located or any special requests you need to make. Drop off services typically cost around $1.00 per pound, which can quickly add up if you have 4 boxes or more.
A standard box of paper weighs around 30 pounds, so if you have less than 4 boxes of paper you might consider our drop off service. But if you have more than 4 boxes, or if you are looking for a more convenient way to shred, onsite services can save you time and hassle.
Get Free, No-Obligation Quotes on Onsite Shredding Services in Riverside
For free quotes on a Mobile Shredding Service for your sensitive documents in Riverside give us a call at (951) 398-3231 or fill out the form to the right. We offer secure mobile document shredding services throughout Riverside County and Southern California.
When businesses compete for your project, you win. Within a few minutes of receiving your request, we’ll be in contact with several free quoted options from mobile shredding companies located throughout California who will quickly schedule your project. We can help you with service whenever you need it, including:
- One time Purges
- Weekly, Bi Weekly, and Monthly service for regularly scheduled shredding
- Drop Off Service for a couple of boxes of paperwork
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM PST, and Saturday from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM PST
Shred Nations proudly serves these cities throughout the Riverside area:
Aliso Viejo, Anaheim, Brea, Buena Park, Costa Mesa, Cypress, Dana Point, Fountain Valley, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, Irvine, La Habra, La Habra Heights, La Palma, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Woods, Lake Forest, Los Alamitos, Mission Viejo, Newport Beach, Orange, Placentia, Rancho Santa Margarita, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Santa Ana, Seal Beach, Stanton, Tustin, Villa Park, Westminster, Yorba Linda