Offsite Shredding Services in Huntsville, AL and Surrounding Areas
Off site shredding services offer pick up for your documents and secure transport to a local shredding facility. Off site shredding is ideal for businesses that generate large amounts of paper waste and require high volume shredding.
We provide one-time purges, as well as ongoing scheduled services. You can schedule shredding at the frequency that best fits your needs. Some options are weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annually.
Steps that Shred Nations Huntsville takes for Offsite Shredding
Below is an outline of the steps to get started with off site shredding today:
- Consider the specific requirements you need for your shredding project and call us at (256) 427-4527 or fill out the form. We are happy to answer any questions you may have and will provide you with quotes from local contractors tailored to your needs.
- Select a contractor and schedule a time for pick up.
- You will receive locked shred bins to fill with documents for shredding. A secure transport truck will pick up your boxes and deliver them to an off site shredding facility.
- Documents are destroyed in industrial shredders alongside thousands of others.
- A certificate of destruction is then created to summarize the destruction process and prove compliance with proper shredding procedures.
Is Offsite Shredding in Huntsville Secure?
Shred Nations Huntsville understands your concerns regarding the security of your private information. We strongly recommend choosing a shredding company that is NAID AAA Certified. To receive this certification, the company has gone through an extensive auditing process to prove they follow the highest standards when it comes to safety and confidentiality. It also helps companies follow the many laws and regulations, like HIPAA and FACTA, which protect customer information.
How Much Does Offsite Shredding in Huntsville Cost?
Shred Nations Huntsville makes off site shredding services convenient and affordable. Intended for large scale shredding projects, off site shredding makes transporting many boxes of paper easy and safe.
Costs vary based on your specific needs and location, so it is important to consider all of your shredding options and make the choice that fits with both your budget and individual needs.
When compared to drop off services, off site shredding will generally cut your costs. Rather than paying per pound of paper, you will pay a flat rate fee for the project. Mobile shredding also comes at a flat rate fee, but is limited in the amount of boxes that can be shredded at any one time.
Get Free, No-Obligation Quotes on Offsite Shredding Services in Huntsville
Do you have boxes and boxes of paper to destroy? Shred Nations Huntsville can help you find the best price for your project. Call us at (256) 427-4527 or fill out the form to be connected with contractors near you.
Shred Nations Huntsville Location
Shred Nations Huntsville
300 Pelham Ave SW Suite A4
Huntsville, AL 35801
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 6:30 pm, Saturday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, and Sunday from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Shred Nations proudly serves these cities throughout the Huntsville area:
Athens | Courtland | Decatur | Estillfork | Falkville | Grant | Guntersville | Hartselle | Harvest | Hazel Green | Lexington | Madison | Moulton | New Hope | Rogersville | Scottsboro | Tanner | Vinemont