Offsite Shredding Services in Denver
Shred Nations Denver has a great solution: offsite document shredding. The process is essentially the same as mobile shredding with one exception – shred trucks transport your documents to an offsite facility for shredding instead of shredding them onsite.
Offsite shredding is geared toward businesses in Denver with high-volume projects (which is usually 10 boxes or more). Every Denver-based shredding facility has a large industrial shredder that can shred up to 20,000 pounds of paper per hour, so the project is completed quickly, and your documents are co-mingled with thousands of others.
Shred Nations Denver will provide multiple pricing options and can ensure you’re getting the best price for your offsite shredding project. We can shred your documents at any frequency you require, including:
- One-time Purges
- Weekly, Bi-Weekly, and Monthly service
- Drop Off Service
To get started, give us a call at (303) 578-1160.
How Much Does Offsite Shredding in Denver Cost?
The industry average for offsite shredding is around $115-$145, depending on location, the number of bins you require, or if there are flights of stairs.
Ultimately, high-volume projects are cheaper when you send your documents offsite than when you use a mobile shredding company. Before you make a decision, look at all your options carefully.
Steps that Shred Nations Denver takes for Offsite Shredding
Offsite shredding is a secure and economical solution for all your document destruction needs. Here are the steps Shred Nations Denver takes to ensure your documents are shredded completely.
- To request a quote, fill out the form or give us a call at (303) 578-1160. Our knowledgeable associates will answer all your questions and find the best offsite shredding company for you in Denver. In a few minutes, we’ll have several local shredding companies contact you.
- You select the Denver offsite shredding company that fits your needs. They’ll provide you with secure shredding bins for you to store the documents you need to shred.
- Fill up the locked bins with your documents. The shredding company will send a driver anywhere in Denver with a secure truck to transport your documents to an offsite shredding plant. Shred Nations Denver’s shredding professionals never come in contact with your documents at any time.
- Once your files at the shredding facility, the documents are shredded and recycled. A certificate of destruction is sent to you once the job is complete explaining when and where the documents were shredded.
Get Free, No-Obligation Quotes on Offsite Shredding Services in Denver
Shred Nations Denver provides businesses and home with secure offsite document shredding services throughout the Denver Metro Area and the Front Range. Do you need shredding service in Denver? Give us a call at (303) 578-1160 or fill out the form.
Within a few minutes of receiving your request, we’ll get you free quotes from secure and reliable Denver shredding contractors that can get your shredding project scheduled and completed as quickly as possible.
Shred Nations Denver Location
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM MST, and Saturday from 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM MST.
Shred Nations proudly serves these cities throughout the Denver area:
Arvada | Aurora | Boulder | Broomfield | Castle Pines | Castle Rock | Centennial | Colorado Springs | Denver | Englewood | Evergreen | Fort Collins | Golden | Greenwood Village | Highlands Ranch | Lakewood | Littleton | Longmont | Parker | Pueblo | Thornton