Hard Drive Destruction in Albuquerque, NM
The data stored on hard drives can be recovered if not destroyed properly. It is important to destroy the data so hackers and thieves do not attempt to take it. When the hard drive is shredded correctly, the data is can not be recovered and potentially stolen.
You can erase digital files off of your old hard drives, but they are still recoverable even if they’ve been deleted from the drive. The only way you can ensure your digital data is safe is to destroy old hard drives and other electronic media storage devices.
Shredding service providers can easily ensure your digital security by destroying these old drives for you. Shredded materials are melted down immediately after the destruction for recycling.
Shred Nations Albuquerque offers electronic media destruction services to keep your information safe from criminals. Electronic media includes anything that might hold proprietary or personal data, including:
- Printers, Scanners, and Copiers
- Computer hard drives
- Credit and Debit cards
- CDs, DVDs, and Floppy Disks
- Flash drives/Thumb drives/Jump drives
- Biomedical devices
Don’t let your sensitive digital data fall into the wrong hands. Shred Nations Albuquerque offers secure destruction services for your hard drives, electronic media, and other electronic hardware.
Steps in the Hard Drive Destruction Process in the Albuquerque Metro Area:
- Request a quote for your project by filling out the form or calling Shred Nations Albuquerque at (505) 288-3536. We will quickly reach out to our local contractors and get you several quotes for your project.
- You’ll have the option choose the service that fits your needs best. We can pick up your electronics from your location and shred them at a secure Albuquerque facility or shred your materials at your location. You may even ship your materials to a secure facility to be processed if you choose.
- Once your hardware has been destroyed, we separate the pieces into component parts and recycle them. You’ll receive a Certificate of Destruction for your records.
Are Hard Drive Destruction Services Secure in Albuquerque?
Data destruction companies must comply with the National Security Agency and Department of Defense regulations for electronic media destruction. Destroying your old hard drives and electronic media is the only way to ensure criminals don’t recover your digital data after they leave your possession.
The Certificate of Destruction you receive once the job is finished contains information regarding the details of your project, including when and where your devices were shredded and a list of witness signatures. Because the materials are melted down for recycling, the absolute destruction of your electronic media is final.
The information also needs to comply with laws and regulations that may be present such as HIPAA and FACTA. Trusted professionals use secure procedures to be compliant with regulations in the industry. Learn more about hard drive destruction here.
Get Fast, Free Quotes on Hard Drive Destruction Services in Albuquerque
Shred Nations Albuquerque offers secure data destruction and hard drive shredding services throughout the Albuquerque area. If you need your electronic media destroyed call us at (505) 288-3536 or fill out the form for free quotes.
We will contact you within minutes of your request with free quotes from several capable shredding service providers in the Albuquerque area. Our contractors are competing for your business, so you will get the best price and service available.
Shred Nations Albuquerque Location
Our regular business hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM and Saturday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Shred Nations Albuquerque proudly serves the surrounding neighborhoods around Albuquerque: