Columbus, Ohio has a reputation to uphold as a booming city with dynamic neighborhoods, delicious food, and an unforgettable nightlife. Shred Nations Columbus works to meet everyone in the city’s shredding needs, as well as the surrounding towns around it.
We offer secure shredding options at the most cost effective prices by having our shredding providers compete for your business. We will provide you with free quotes from safe and reliable document shredding services from local shredding contractors.
Whether you need monthly, weekly, or even just a one-time service, Shred Nations Columbus can help you find a shredding contractor that will work with your specific needs. Here are some of the services that we offer here at Shred Nations Columbus, OH:
With a mobile shredding service your documents are destroyed while you watch, without having to leave the office. Collect your documents in a secure locked bin and have a mobile shredding truck come directly to you to do the shredding.
Save time and money by hiring Shred Nations Columbus, Ohio’s offsite shredding service. Collect your documents in a locked bin and we send a truck to pick up your documents and deliver them to a secure offsite shredding plant to be shredded.
Hard drives, DVDs, and microfilm that contain confidential information need to be completely destroyed. Use Shred Nations to find a secure data destruction company in Columbus to dispose of your electronic media properly.
Local Laws/Regulations in Ohio
Since January 2005, privacyrights.org has reported over 355 million confidential files have been compromised. Stay on top of cybercrime by knowing the laws and regulations nationwide and specifically in your state.
- Ohio Revised Code 1349.19 – requires that all entities that own computerized data release a notice of certain breaches of its security system.
- Ohio Revised Code 1347.12 – requires that all government or political agencies must release a notice of certain breaches of their security systems.
- FACTA –The Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction Act (FACTA) requires that any individual or business that maintains personal consumer information must take reasonable care to protect against unauthorized access to this information, and they must also destroy personal consumer information before it is discarded.
- HIPAA – HIPAA requires all healthcare providers, including any organization that transmits personal health information, to maintain the confidentiality of this information and to destroy the information before it is discarded.
- GLB – The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act requires that all financial institutions protect the confidential information of their clients
Get Free, No-Obligation Shredding Quotes in Columbus, OH
Shred Nations Columbus offers services for all of your shredding needs in the Columbus area. From Dublin to Reynoldsburg we will work with businesses and homeowners to help protect confidential information and individuals from identity theft. We do our best to answer any questions you may have about the shredding process and get back to you with your quotes as quickly as possible.
For free quotes on any of our shredding services, simply give us a call at (614) 458-1126 or fill out the form at your right. Our normal business hours are Monday to Friday 8:30 AM–7:00 PM, and Saturday 9:00 AM–3:00 PM. We will be sure to contact you within minutes of receiving your request.