Onsite Shredding Services in Marietta, GA
Shredding old documents containing private information has become not only more viable but also more of a necessity. The number of cases of identity theft and data breaches is increasing every year, and companies both big and small are the targets.
If your company has several boxes of paperwork to shred or more, hauling them to a shredder or shredding them yourself can be a time-consuming hassle. Mobile shredding offers a unique solution for homes or businesses that have between 100-300 pounds of paper to shred.
Shred Nations Marietta will send a mobile shredding right to your doorstep and shred your paperwork onsite while you watch.
Our trucks can service any location across Marietta and Cobb County, and they reduce the hassle your home or office needs to go through to shred documents yourself.
How Mobile Shredding Works at Shred Nations Marietta
Here are the steps in the mobile shredding process at Shred Nations Marietta:
1. To get started, fill out the form on the right or call us at (770) 450-6296. We will connect you to several local shredders from Marietta equipped to help you shred your documents safely. It takes just a few minutes to receive multiple quotes.
2. You choose from several quoted options the service that best meets the needs of your project, schedule, and budget. Your provider will supply you with locked shredding bins.
3. Once you fill up the bins, you call your service provider to schedule a time to have mobile shredding truck visit your Marietta location and shred your documents while you watch.
4. After every shredding job, you will receive a certificate of destruction verifying that your documents were properly and thoroughly destroyed. Your documents stay within the locked shredding bins the entire time, our contractors never come in contact with your papers, before or after they are shredded.
Is Mobile Shredding in Marietta Secure?
Shred Nations understands that security is the entire purpose of having your files shredded, and we make it our top priority. Mobile shredding eliminates the chances of your documents being lost, stolen, or misplaced because the shredding is all done at your location. There is no transportation involved except your doorstep to the truck parked out front.
How Much Does Mobile Shredding Cost in Marietta?
Mobile shredding is affordable for midsized jobs, as the industry average price to have a mobile truck visit your location is around $100 (varying depending on your location). Drop off fees are typically around $0.80-$1.00 per pound, so any job weighing in at more than 100 pounds (or roughly 3 boxes worth of paper) is ideal for a mobile shredding project.
Get Free Quotes on Marietta Mobile Shredding Services
If you are considering using a mobile shredding service, fill out the form on the right or call us at (770) 450-6296 for free quotes on services in Cobb County. We will help you do a price comparison so you know you are getting the best service at the best price.
Within a few minutes of receiving your request, we will get you in touch with several local contractors. No matter how often you need shredding done, our providers will have a solution for you. We offer services scheduled at any of the following frequencies:
- One Time Purges
- Weekly, Bi-Weekly, and Monthly Service
- Drop Off Services for small-scale shredding projects
Shred Nations Marietta Location
Our normal hours of operation are Monday-Friday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM and Saturday 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
Shred Nations proudly serves these cities throughout Marietta and North Western Georgia:
Alpharetta | Atlanta | Clarkston | College Park | Druid Hills | Duluth | Dunwoody | East Point | Fayetteville | Johns Creek | Kennesaw | Lawrenceville | Milton | Norcross | Riverdale | Roswell | Sandy Springs | Smyrna | Snellville