Don’t Want Sensitive Documents Getting Into the Wrong Hands?
Drop Off Shredding makes the most sense in these two scenarios:
- You have a stack of papers that you want to shred immediately
- You want to save the most money on your shredding project
With our drop off shredding locations, you can simply bring all your unwanted documents and drop them off to be shredded for you.
It’s easy, safe, and cost-effective.
So Why Shred Documents at All?
Criminals are out there hoping to get hold of your personal files.
A single piece of paper containing sensitive information can cause years of complications!
So remember to:
- Keep all valuable and sensitive documents in a safe place
- Avoid throwing out documents in the trash until properly destroyed
This quick video explains the importance of properly destroying valuable documents so that you and your privacy are kept safe.
Proper document destruction is a growing concern and major cities around the nation are issuing their own drop off shredding events to raise awareness on the situation.
Remember to Properly Destroy These Items:
- Bank account and credit card statements
- Junk mail
- Tax forms older than 7 years
- Receipts and purchasing documents
- Any documents that include private information such as your name, address, phone number, financial information, etc.
Contact Shred Nations and Protect Your Private Information Today!
Shred Nations only works with the safest and highest quality shredding service providers that will meet all your needs.
To receive a FREE and No-Obligation quote within minutes, give us a call at (800) 747-3365 or fill out the form on the right.
Shred Nations makes it easy to properly destroy all your sensitive documents. We’ll work hard to keep you and your information safe!