We are working to match you with shredders in your area. What happens now?
- Our knowledgeable Shredding Advisors are identifying the right shredder for the right job.
- They’ll scan our powerful database of local shredding providers and personally match your request with a provider in your area.
- A Shredding Advisor will then forward the information to you within seconds.
What to Ask Your Shredder:
• Service Time: Do you need off hours or weekend pickups? What is their average scheduling time? If you need service in the next day or two make sure they have availability.
• Empty Boxes: If your shredding is in boxes, you need to ask if they can take the boxes with them to be recycled. Or conversely, let you keep them.
• Recycling: Do they recycle what they shred?
• History: What is the contractor’s experience with shredding and document management? How long have they been doing business in your area? Ask for references.
• Pricing: How do they charge for their service? Are there any additional charges you should expect?
• Additional Services: Do you need a shredder that can also handle hard drives, computers or products?