A wise man once said, “shredding is the process of turning big paper into little paper. Everything else is just details.” But as with so many things, the devil is in the details.
Business have long known they need to protect their confidential information. Add to that the myriad of federal and state laws that now require the proper destruction of documents. To comply with these laws every business owner should educate themselves on what needs to be done and the most economical solutions.
This is our library of articles on everything shredding. This covers all the details of any document destruction project. As laws change we continue to update our information so stop by when you want to know what is new.
- Business Shredding Options
- An Office Move is the Perfect Time to Shred
- 10 Reasons for Document Shredding
- Going Green at the Office
- Office Shredding Day
- Six Simple Steps to Protect Your Employees Identities
- Shredding your PR Nightmare
- Business Record Retention Guidelines
- History of Shredding Paper
- Choosing a Paper Shredding Service
- How To Shred Paper
- Mobile or Offsite Shredding
- Looking for a Shredding Service?
- 10 Myths about Document Shredding
- How Should I Shred?
- How to Choose a Shredding Service
- The Rise of Electronics Recycling
- Proper Medical Waste Disposal
- Tax Time Shouldn’t Be Identity Theft Time
- Document Shredding to Prevent Identity Theft
- Prevent Low Tech Hacking
- Identity Theft Revisited
- Identity Theft: Surviving the Crime of the Century
- ID Theft Alerts
Buy a Shredder
- Shredder Recommendations
- Broken Shredder
- How to Choose a Shredder
- 10 Reasons to Shred your Shredder
- Shredders are a Security Risk