Medical and biomedical waste can be highly toxic and infectious to any person that comes into contact with it. Often infectious disease can be passed from gloves, clothing, bedding, needles and other medical tools.
Proper Medical Waste Disposal
Medical waste disposal companies can help discard all the medical waste that your organization produces without risking the transfer of diseases and infections. Our partnered medical waste disposal services take care of all your medical waste disposal needs.
Shred Nations specializes in medical waste disposal and biohazard waste disposal. Shred Nations can arrange to have your medical waste picked up and securely disposed of in our certified facilities.
As always, we offer a certificate of destruction for all medical waste disposal services.
Compliant and Up-to-Date Services
Regulated medical waste disposal can be a complicated and mind-straining process.
Shred Nations has a nationwide network of local service providers that have the expertise and know-how to safely dispose of all your medical waste.
Our service providers are locally-based and operated, meaning they have tested and relevant experience for medical waste disposal in your local area.
Medical Waste Disposal and More!
Our Medical Waste Disposal Service disposes of the following:
- Pathological & Anatomical Waste – this includes human tissues, organs or other body parts removed during surgery, autopsy, research studies or birth.
- Blood Products – blood waste including serum, plasma and other blood components.
- Infectious Materials (OPIM) – body fluids including: semen, vaginal secretions, synovial fluid, etc.
- Microbiological Waste – cultures, culture dishes, inoculate cultures, mix cultures, stocks and specimens.
- Sharps – hypodermic needles, scalpels, syringes, capillary tubes and razor blades.
- Animal Waste – carcasses, body parts, bedding and other infectious waste.
Free, No-Obligation Quotes from Shred Nations
Shred Nations works with a network of local medical waste disposal services to keep your organization compliant with all relevant regulations.
Within minutes of receiving your inquiry, we will contact with you free, no-obligation quotes on the appropriate medical waste disposal services to choose from.
To get started, fill out the form on the right or give us a call at (800) 747-3365.