One way to get noticed by Google is to claim your Google Location. Claiming your location allows your company to become an official business listing recognized by Google. In order to claim your location, you verify your business phone number and address on Google Maps, proving that your business occupies the listing.
Another benefit to claiming your location is that when local searches are conducted for your business, your business listing will be one of the first to come up in the search results.
Reasons to Claim Your Google Location
- Improve search engine traffic
- Ensure Google contains correct information about your business
- Increase activity for local searches
- Allows customers to leave reviews and interact with your business
- Customers can easily create driving directions right to your location