Electronic Media Destruction in Lees Summit
Have a drawer full of old CDs, DVDs, and even older floppies? Is there an ancient computer in the closet corner that could use a dusting—or two? Think twice before you haul them out to the trash heap, because these older technologies are now becoming once more relevant as targets for security breaches.
With the right software, even an old hard drive that has been erased can contain recoverable information for data thieves to plunder. Luckily, however, there is no software capable of extracting your sensitive information from a device that‘s been shredded.
With Shred Nations Lees Summit’s electronic media destruction services, you not only can have your electronics safely and securely destroyed but have them shredded for a price that doesn’t break your budget. A few top examples of the digital media you should consider destroying include:
- Computer Hard Drives
- Portable Thumb or Flash Drives
- CDs and DVDs
- X-Rays and Medical Records
- Cell Phones
Whether you’re in Lees Summit, Gardner, Independence, or in the dead center of Kansas City, Shred Nations Lees Summit has you covered with the hard drive shredding and electronic media destruction services you need to keep your data secure.
How Electronic Media Destruction from Shred Nations Lees Summit Works
- To get started, submit a quote request by simply filling out the form to your right for a free quote, or just giving us a call at (816) 463-3592. Within minutes, you’ll be provided with a list of competing quotes from the top electronic media destruction specialists in the Lees Summit area.
- After scheduling your project, a certified electronics destruction provider will come to your curbside to collect your materials. Additionally, we also include the option to have your electronic media shipped to a secure shredding facility for destruction if that is more of a convenient option.
- Once the materials have been collected, they’re transported and fully destroyed at a secure destruction facility in Lees Summit. After the destruction process is wholly complete, the shredded bits of digital media are separated into component pieces before being finally recycled.
How Secure Is Electronic Media Destruction from Shred Nations Lees Summit?
Considering recent headlines on massive data breaches, electronics and data destruction providers now ensure they comply with all National Security Agency and Department of Defense regulations regarding electronic media destruction.
As a guarantee of their compliance with these federal regulations, electronic media destruction specialists provide official certificates of destruction once the service is complete—detailing the chain of custody for your media as well as the date and location of its destruction.
Get Free, No-Obligation Quotes on Electronic Media Destruction in Lees Summit
Electronic media destruction services from Shred Nations Lees Summit are available all throughout Lees Summit and the greater Kansas City Metropolitan area.
To get started, just fill out the form to your right, or simply give us a call at (816) 463-3592. Within minutes of receiving your request, our shredding professionals will contact you with a list of free quotes for the top electronic media destruction providers in the Lees Summit area.
Shred Nations Lees Summit Location
Our normal operating hours are Monday–Thursday from 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM, Friday from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM, and Saturday from 9:00 AM to 4:00PM CST.
Shred Nations proudly offers services to these cities throughout the Lees Summit and Kansas City areas:
Blue Springs | Cameron | Holden | Independence | Junction City | Kansas City | Kearney | Lake Ozark | Lansing | Lawrence | Olathe | Overland Park | Platte City | Plattsburg | Richmond