Data Destruction Services in Hanover Park
If you have hard drives, CDs or DVDs, or any other electronic media you need to throw away, make sure your electronic media destroyed and unrecoverable.
Shred Nations Hanover Park provides electronic media destruction to protect your company and/or personally identifiable information. Here are a few more examples of electronic media that need to be properly destroyed:
- Credit and Debit Cards
- Thumb / Jump Drives
- Hard Drives (including magnetic, rotational, and solid state)
- CDs / DVDs
To ensure your private information is kept safe, Shred Nations Hanover Park will get you set up with an electronic media destruction service who will destroy your items quickly and affordably. Whether you need a one-time or reoccurring service, we will be sure to set you up with a provider that works for you.
Steps in the Data Destruction Process in Hanover Park, IL
We offer electronic media destruction for businesses or individuals throughout the entire Hanover Park area. If you need to have your media destroyed, here are the steps you need to take:
- Fill out the form to the right or call us at (847) 305-1206 to get free, no-obligation quotes for your project. We’ll find a local contractor that can help you with your service quickly and efficiently no matter where you’re located in Hanover Park.
- You will then get to schedule your service; there are three different shredding service options you can choose from: onsite (where we come to you), drop-off (where you come to us), and direct shipment to a data destruction facility. You select what works for you, and we’ll take care of the rest.
- Once we receive your electronic media, we’ll destroy is securely. It will be completely unrecoverable, and the pieces will be completely recycled.
Hanover Park Electronic Media Destruction Security
The National Security Agency and Department of Defense have standards and regulations for electronic media destruction to provide guidelines for safe and secure disposal of electronic media. We also make sure our employees never come into contact with any media in your secure bins.
Once your items have been properly destroyed, the company provides you with a certificate of destruction. This will outline when and where your electronics or media was destroyed by any of the methods mentioned here.
Hard Drive Destruction
The only way to know that your electronic information is 100% gone is to shred it. Hard drive destruction eliminates the possibility for malicious recovery in the future.
Hard drive destruction services offer:
- Complete destruction
- Low cost services
- Compliant practices (such as HIPAA and FACTA)
- Certificate of destruction
Our secure partners are ready to assist in protecting your information through hard drive destruction.
Get Free, No-Obligation Quotes on Electronic Media Destruction Services in Hanover Park
Shred Nations Hanover Park has contractors for electronic media destruction throughout Cook and DuPage County. If you need electronic media destruction in the Chicago area, give us a call at (847) 305-1206, or fill out the form to the right.
We’ll be sure to send you free, no-obligation quotes in minutes from reliable data destruction specialists in Hanover Park to get your project scheduled and completed quickly.
Our normal operating hours are Monday—Friday 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM and Saturday 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Shred Nations proudly serves these cities throughout the Hanover Park area:
Arlington Heights | Aurora | Bolingbrook | Carol Stream | Chicago | DeKalb | Evanston | Michigan City | Mount Prospect | Naperville | Northbrook | Palatine | Schaumburg